You might also like/ También te puede gustar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 22, 2018

The view from my bedroom, 2017.

Last year I shared my favorite sunsets of the year and this one was no exception. I have the fortune to be able to see and enjoy sunsets from my bedroom window. Here are the ones I liked the most.

El año pasado compartí las mejores puestas de sol del año y este no fué una ecepción. Tengo la suerte de poder ver y disfrutar las puestas de sol desde la ventana de mi habitación. Aquí estan las que más me gustaron.

L'anno scorso ho condiviso i miei tramonti preferiti dell'anno e questo non ha fatto eccezione. Ho la fortuna di poter vedere e ammirare i tramonti dalla finestra della mia stanza. Ecco quelli che mi sono piaciuti di più.


Thanks for stopping by!
Gracias por visitar!
Grazie per la visita!

No comments:

Post a Comment