You might also like/ También te puede gustar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Beauty: Color evolution.


As you can see I love bright hair colors. I think pink has been my favorite. I'm also loving my hair right now. Its looks normal but with a little bit of color.

Como pueden ver me encanta el pelo de colores vivos. Creo que el que mas me ha gustado es el fucsia. El color que tengo ahora también me gusta mucho porque según yo se ve normal con un toque de color.

Come potete vedere amo i capelli colorati. Penso che il mio preferito è stato il fucsia. Il colore che ho adesso mi piace abbastanza anche perché sembra normale con un tocco di colore.


And this is how my hair looks like right now!
Y así es como está mi pelo ahora!
Ed è così come è i miei capelli adesso!



Thanks for stopping by!
Gracias por visitar!
Grazie per la visita!

No comments:

Post a Comment