You might also like/ También te puede gustar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

CALIFORNIA Dreamin: Hollywood Walk of Fame Edition!


After a lot of years I'm back in Hollywood walk of fame! I know you probably think oh but what the heck it's only a street full of a bunch of starts in the sidewalk, well I like it and is always fun to go back to a place you've been before. I did my research and there are 2.400 stars in the sidewalks! So I just took pictures of the people that I like. 

Después de varios años estoy de vuelta en el "Paseo de la fama de Hollywood"! Lo se, tal vez piensen oh pero es solo una calle con la vereda llena de estrellas, pero a mi me gusta y ademas pienso que siempre es entretenido volver a un lugar en el cual estuviste hace mucho tiempo atrás  Hice mi investigación y en el paseo de la fama hay 2.400 estrellas! Así que solo le tome fotos a las estrellas de las personas que me gustan.

Dopo molti anni sono tornata a Hollywood walk of fame! Lo so, forse pensate, oh ma è solo una strada con il marciapiede pieno di stelle, ma a me mi piace ed è sempre divertente tornare in un posto dove sei stato prima, molto tempo fa. Ho fatto la mia ricerca e ci sono 2400 stelle nei marciapiedi! Quindi ho preso le immagini delle stelle delle persone che mi piacciono.


 And this one is dedicated to all of my girlfriends, cuz I know we aaaall used to love this guys!
Y esta va dedicada a todas mis amigas, porque se que a todas nos gustaban!
 E questo è dedicato a tutte le mie amiche, perche'so che questi ragazzi ci hanno piaciuti a tutti noi!





Thanks for stopping by! 
Gracias por visitar!
Grazie per la visita! 

No comments:

Post a Comment