You might also like/ También te puede gustar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

From Miami to Portugal... Yay!



First trip: Miami to Portugal... We are loaded with suitcases! Worst thing: 5 hour jetlag. I won´t explain my troll face and black rings under my eyes (something usual in me but really not a descent face to show). Oh! and second worst: no vegetarian food on the plane! So I was fucking starving trougth the entire flight! Until I felt asleep though.
Ps: I don´t like to pee on the plane.
Primer viaje: Miami a Portugal... Estamos llenas de maletas! Lo peor: 5 horas de diferencia. No voy a explicar EL rostro de troll que tenía y las ojeras dobles, (algo usual en mi, pero de todas maneras no era una cara descente de mostrar). Ah! y lo segundo peor: no había comida vegetariana en el avión! Así que muriendo de hambre durante todo el vuelo! En todo caso, hasta que me dormí.
P:d: no me gusta hacer pipi en los aviones.

5 hour jetlag between Miami & Portugal. (shoot me!)
5 horas de diferencia entre Miami & Portugal.


So I finally arrived to Portugal! From what I saw from the airplane it is beautiful! Green landscapes, blue skies, cool constructions and lots of red roofs!
Al fin llegué a Portugal! Desde lo que pude ver desde al avión es hermoso! Paisajes verdes, cielo azul, construciones cooles y un montón de techos rojos!

Train station / Estación de trenes


This city is amazing! I actually didn´t know a single thing about Portugal (except that they speak portugues, duh!). It is an old country with lots of history, museums and beautiful parks! What I liked the most is that you can go around the city by foot, you dont need a car to visit the different parks and cool streets!

Esta cuidad es increíble! Realmente no sabía nada acerca de Portugal (excepto que hablan portugués). Es un país antiguo con un montón de historia, museos y parques muy lindos! Lo que mas me gustó es que se puede recorrer la cuidad a pie, no se necesita un auto para visitar los diferentes parques y calles.


Thanks for stopping by!
Gracias por visitar!
Grazie per la visita!

1 comment: